Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Toys

My Hubby really loves me...
Yesterday we went out and made a bit of an impulse buy but so far I think we are both pretty happy about it...I am sitting here posting from our new Laptop... :)
We also got a second City of Heroes account so we can game together...Yay!
This means we are done with our Christmas shopping for each other too...(yeah I know it's only October and I am a firm hater of all of the Holiday crap that is out before November but we are trying to get all of our Christmas shopping done before the baby shows up).
So, good times!

There has been progress on the socks, and I have decided to rip back the lace I started and use a different pattern. I will however need to get a new set of needles because I almost unbelievably don't have the size I need.

Ok...gonna watch football...Go Hawks!

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What still no pictures? You're really letting me down! I know your pg, but still I have 2 kids and 1 exchange student and look at all my pictures. And I know that new fancy laptop has to have a card reader ... LOL jus playing!

Gaming you really think you'll be doing that with 2 small ones at home, silly women. You really need to read my blog more it will get you prepared. LOL :)