Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick One

Just popping in for a quick post. I'll come back with a more detailed post later. Jacob, Abigail and I spent this last week up on Orcase Island visiting my family. We had a great time. While we were there Abby really took off on the crawling and by the day we got home she was already trying to stand up. She hasn't quite figured out pulling herself up on things yet, thank goodness...for now she is just getting up on her hands and feet and trying to stand up from there and it really pisses her off that she can't do it yet. I think she might be an early walker. Going to spend the day getting caught up on laundry and dishes. I want to spin or sew but I'll be good and do my chores first...bummer is that my sewing machine is busted...it only wants to sew in reverse. I am sure it's just a spring that needs to be replaced but I can't figure out how to get the machine casing off (and I am pretty handy with stuff like that). So I'll need take it in.
Anyway, that's all for now...again, I'll post later with funs stuff like pictures...

2 comments:

L J said...

:::::insert evil laughing here:::::

Better be baby proofing where she will be able to reach from her new position. :-) I think that you are right and she will be off and RUNNING when next you turn around.

My grandson hasn't figured out the crawling thing yet (he's about 20 days younger than Abby) He rolls where he needs to go. He still rocks when he's on all fours. His daddy walked at 7 months tho.

Have fun!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Who does chores? LOL