Friday, August 01, 2008

Not Dead

Wow! I knew it had been a while since I posted but I hadn't realized it had been more than a year!

I have decided it would be fun to try to do the blog thing again and so here I am. I am pretty sure I am typing to myself at this point and that really is just fine with me.

I really hope to post more about the crafts and things that I am playing with and keep updated with the cute things Jake does (not that anyone save myself and DH really care about all of the little things but you know, there might be a grandparent or two out there that I might point in this direction - hmmm...I guess I'll have to keep it clean then...)

Sooo...since it's been a while here's a couple of fairly recent pics:


Well, that's it for now since little man is up from his nap...

No comments: