Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Progress

Ever have one of those days where it feels like you have been busy all day but gotten absolutally nothing done? That was yesterday for me...

I managed to get some laundry done (thrilling, no?) and dishes (woo hoo) but that's about it. I made a few more rows on the sweater but that's about it.

My biggest challenge yesterday was not killing the cat...I was up here reading the Yarn Harlot when I heard a lovely sound...I ran down the stairs (ran...ha ha that's funny...I am 7 months pregnant...running is relative) to discover the cat had tried to get the lid off the Betta bowl and since I had taped the darn thing down she couldn't...so she knocked it onto the floor cracking the stupid thing...

I managed to swipe up the floppy little fish and get them into some water before they suffocated...as I am dealing with keeping the fish alive I hear water trickling...I discover the water from there bowl has run along the floor (my floors are no where near level) down into the air return duct for the furnace. Joy. Needless to say I spent the afternoon mopping up fish-water and shopping for a new (heavier) bowl for the poor boys.

Got home, made dinner, yada yada...

Here is the little progress I made on the sweater (at least I made it to the sleeve divide).

No comments: