Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Like It Was Made For Him


Jacob asked me to make a sweater for his very best friend, Matt. I picked out the yarn a while ago but on Saturday I finally found the right pattern. I was unsure about the pattern when I first stumbled upon it I was expecting a smaller size but found a model of an adult. I read on and discovered the pattern is truly a custom fit sweater so it doesn't matter the size of the wearer as long as you get gauge. On Sunday I got Matt measured and cast on. Before it was even time for PJ's I had Jake going through the button bin to pick out the buttons he wanted to have me put on it. As luck would have it we found the perfect button in the bin AND  it was the right size for the button hole!

2 comments:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Love it! Cute as a button...so to speak...what a good mom you are!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girl you always make the best things. His best friend is styling now. And I love love the button you picked!