Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Felt Pretty Well

By felt I mean the fiber craft, not the feeling of things. First are is a random blobby thing with 5 heads...here are a few of them:
And then something I am rather proud of...Here I have a cornucopia of fall foods. I had these all done for Thanksgiving last year but they got put away and forgotten about and now that I am doing more sculptural felting I remembered that I have not photographed them yet. I have included my measuring tape for scale because they are so itty bitty and that is part of their charm.

6 comments:

Pretty Knitty said...

You do felt pretty well!!! Lovely!

Inthesky said...

I felt that is very clever of you :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love the blog, it reminds me of they labyrinth or something cool like that!

I think I saw those last year didn't I? They are so cute, perfect for fall!

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Yusniar aak said...

I really liked this part of the article. with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... success for you.......!

Lock Smith said...

Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. Poly Cotton Melange