Friday, May 22, 2009

No Going Back Now

Well. No more babies for us. Brian had his vasectomy today. It was something that needed to be done and something we are both in agreement about but it still makes me a little sad. I know I am done having children and I honestly believe that though I could get pregnant again I am not sure I could carry a child to term without bedrest or other help and that is not and option with two little ones to care for now. Besides that Brian has already given me two more children than he planned on having. And then there is the whole economic downturn to think about. But anyway what's done is done and unless we have an accident while his system is 'clearing out' then that's that.

2 comments:

L J said...

hugs! That is a big decision to make. I know that they probably told you ... but use protection till you've (he's) had a few "all's clear" test results. Accidents can and do occur tho it isn't that frequent.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL you crack me up ... do I hear a hint of longing for one more? Thank you again for helping me so much this weekend. I had so much fun can't wait for this Sunday!