Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quiet

It's all quite in the house today...My babies are up for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa. It was so nice to sleep in! I have been doing a bit of housework and today I am going to do some crafting until I go to a grown up birthday party this afternoon. I might even stay up past my bedtime again since I have no children to wake me up in the morning.
I should probably be using this time to get organized, and maybe I will a little but for now I am going to sit down with my tea and my knitting and try to get some uninterrupted television watching done...oh, there goes the tea kettle whistling. I hope you all enjoy your Saturday as much as I intend to enjoy mine.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Ah to be able to knit!
Your evening sounds decadent.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I say just to sit is the best. I always feel so guilty if the boys are gone (you know on those rare occasions). I always feel like I MUST be making good time of this, but heck it's nice to just breath :)

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Ahhhh! Hope it was a good one!

tweetey30 said...

I can crochet with the kids.. But mine are older too..