Saturday, September 05, 2009

Moving Up

So my Realtor calls last night to let me know that they have schedule the appraisal of this house but also to let us know that we could potentially close as early as the 18th! Wow I guess I should get my but in gear with the packing! The current owners of the home we are buying are going to be gone by the 17th and so we can move in early if they ok it. That means that we can close early wich is great since the buyers of this house keep pushing for an earlier closing. Everyone will be happy if this happens so I say go ahead and move it up!

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Fingers crossed it all works out! I would say I could come help pack but I always have 2 tag alongs that take up space and time ... LOL :)

Yeah I can't wait to see the new house!