Friday, December 01, 2006

I kinda look like a couch at this point...

For those of you wanting a more recent picture of me...here is one of my Dad and me on or around Thanksgiving. I am 32 Weeks (8 months) pregnant in this pic. We are looking at a photo album of my baby picutres...it was a lot of fun.

We had an appt. with our midwife yesterday and all is well. We are still probably going to induce around 38 weeks if this little guy stays on track with his size. I am also very excited that my last day at work will be in two weeks - Dec. 15th. :) Yee Haw! That will give me one week to prepare my house & myself. Then it's Christmas wich will be a pretty darn busy week and the following week will probably be the week we induce. That is only 5 weeks away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, that is a beautiful picture. Glad you have this very special time with your father. Waiting for that special announcement as I'm sure you are so ready. FGM BlueeTopaz

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel!! Its Betty from babycenter...we've been worried about you, but it looks like your doing well, and getting ready for your baby!!! Check in when you get a chance!!